RE: Europa-List: Aileron Link Rod

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Aileron Link Rod
From: Jeremy Davey <jeremycrdavey@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 23:12:34

Mike,

The FL13 in that instance is only used to allow the nut to lightly press the
washer down - it cannot be screwed down the plain shank to put pressure on
the washer.

The text next to 9-3 makes it clear that the basic fit is the same at both
ends of the link-rod. More to the point, every Europa I've ever seen
including the factory ones is done this way!

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey