RE: Europa-List: Aileron Link Rod

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Aileron Link Rod
From: Stephan Cassel <cassel@sensewave.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 23:24:11

Hi Mike

The Spacer FL13 (seen on page 7-6) is only used to make the EUR001 tight
against the
lay-up. FL13 is removed after curing and used later for the outrigger
assembly.
All push rod connections and the aileron mounting use same techniques:

1 x AN4-10A + 2 x EUR001 + 1 x MS21042-4

But you are building a trigear so I am not sure if you need the FL13
anymore.
Keep it some where, you never know...

Regards

Stephan