Europa-List: Europa: coast to Coast

Subject: Europa-List: Europa: coast to Coast
From: Christine and Peter Timm <cptimm@telus.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 09:41:37

For Europa builders in Canada.

We will be flying our Classic Europa (Rotax 912S with Airmaster VP prop.)
across Canada next month.

Our goal is to leave B.C. Vancouver area around the 19th August to arrive in
Brampton in time for their Fly In on Aug. 24.  We expect to be based in
Brampton a few days prior, weather permitting.  Then we head east with a
goal of being at the Stanley, Nova Scotia Fly In for Labour Day, Sept. 1.
Hope we shall see some of you there.

However, it occurred to us some builders on our route may be interested to
meet and compare notes.  If you are, please reply to our personal e-mail:

cptimm@telus.net
subject: Europa Coast to Coast

(this will put your mail into our Europa folder where we can be sure it's
not spam)

and we will try to include your airport as one of our stops.

--
Cheers,
Peter and Christine Timm