Re: Europa-List: spelling query

Subject: Re: Europa-List: spelling query
From: Robert Berube <bberube@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 20:48:19

Roland,
The two tests pilots in the Florida area are Thurston (Jaybo) Hinyub and Lee
Omernik.  Unfortunately Mr. Hinyub is no longer with us,  He and his wife
Rusty were fatally injured in the crash of a D-18 a couple of years ago.
They were truly wonderful people and missed very much by everyone.
Regards,
Bob Berube