Europa-List:

Subject: Europa-List:
From: Erich Trombley <erichdtrombley@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 17:29:32

Gary,

I have been flying with the NavAid also.  I would recommend installing some sort
of aileron trim.  I used an electric unit mounted in the aileron.  Although
I use the autopilot as much as possible there are times when you will hand fly
the plane and trim is a must.  I notice a big difference between flying solo
and a passenger aboard.  Also with the plane trimmed the autopilot has less work
to do.

Regards,

Erich Trombley
N28ET

All,

I have installed a NavAid wing leveler as per the Club mod.  Is an
electric aileron trim redundant, or something I'll likely wish I had when
I finally fly this thing?  Now is the time I need to decide.  I have
little fixed wing flight time and therefore lack the experience to make a
comfortable judgement.   Some opinions please?

Gary R. Roberts
Tucson, AZ
Kit A187

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!