Europa-List: Fuel filtering

Subject: Europa-List: Fuel filtering
From: Graham Singleton <graham@gflight.f9.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 10:04:11

>Graham, although the Andair filter is well constructed I still had a problem
>at the beginning of this year with an almost complete blockage. I had added
>fuel from a couple of 10 litre metal fuel cans that I have used for the last
>few years.

Geof
Thanks for that, it's the sort of thing everyone needs to know.
Are you certain it was rust, it is sometimes possible to have mould growing
in the fuel, (fishing boat people call it a virus!) I know of one case but
that was a 2 stroke that had stood for a long time.
I hope you told Andair?
Graham

---