Europa-List: utrigger pivot mod

Subject: Europa-List: utrigger pivot mod
From: Hans - Peter Reusser <hpreusser@tiscalinet.ch>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 12:00:44

Hi Nigel

Unfortunately the envelope you send me 2 month ago, with the tubes for the
outrigger mod. arrived empty, with a hole in one corner. The tubes must have
been lost somwhere on the way to Switzerland.
Do you still have some tubing left? If so, could you please let me know and
I will send you another adressed envelope together with 4.-. ( Altough I
might use some better quality envelope this time!)

RGDS Hans-Peter

Hans-Peter und Christa Reusser    Tel:         +41 (33) 654 00 24
Spiezbergstr. 13                  Fax:         +41 (33) 654 30 21
3700 Spiez                        E-mail: hpreusser@tiscalinet.ch