Re: Europa-List: Shrunken bulkhead templete

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Shrunken bulkhead templete
From: Timothy houlihan <Tim@houlihan.flyer.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 22:37:42

Hi

Don't shoot the printer just yet.

Who says blueprints are any more accurate ?

The paper the image is copied onto is probably the culprit.

Paper changes its dimensions with temp and humidity like you would not
believe.
Some design offices plot onto Mylar or polyester material to minimise the
problem, even then virtually all  CAD output is marked as "do not scale" for
good reason.

Regards

Tim Houlihan
Europa No 10