Europa-List: Mag drop on 914

Subject: Europa-List: Mag drop on 914
From: Mark Chetwynd-Talbot <markt@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 11:55:51

This does not seem to be an isolated case. I have had a mag drop
'on the margin' for many months and I have now asked Andy at the
factory to see if he can come up with a cure. When I spoke to him
earlier this week he did mention that the factory demonstrator
was also suffering a similar problem! So, when anyone comes up
with a solution, please let everyone know about it!

Mark G-CHET