Europa-List: yet another apology

Subject: Europa-List: yet another apology
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 16:46:38

I've been offline for an unexpectedly long time - a job on my
PowerBook that was supposed to take a couple of hours went on for
several days, and then I had to re-install applications and restore
documents to the freshly-formatted hard disc. (Still didn't get what
was needed - if anyone can tell me how to upgrade the firmware on my
Pansonic UJ-815 DVD drive from D0C4 to DOCB I'd love to hear from you
so I can get my backups working properly!)

Anyway, the point is I haven't been able to respond to e-mails or
membership applications for some days and will take a while getting
through the backlog. If you are waiting for a reply from me, please
be patient for a little while longer - I will get there eventually.

regards

Rowland