Europa-List: Holland, Germany, Sweden

Subject: Europa-List: Holland, Germany, Sweden
From: david.corbett <david.corbett@fwi.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 17:35:09

I read messages earlier last week about the above countries.

I am flying my Europa to join a UK organised flying tour of the Baltic States,
leaving UK on Saturday (weather permitting), and returning via Sweden and Odense
Denmark to visit Nils Kock the following weekend.

We propose to stay on Saturday night in Groningen (highly recommended by members
of our Aero Club here at Shobdon), but I am curious to know whether, from
Holland,
I can fly direct to an  airfield in Germany which is not an airport of
entry - Anklam. I have been told that because both countries are Schengen
agreement
countries, there is no need to go to an airport of entry.

Any comments or other tips on or off forum would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,

David
G-BZAM   UK 265