Europa-List: Free to good home - Electric trolley

Subject: Europa-List: Free to good home - Electric trolley
From: europa@nimbus.geog.ox.ac.uk
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 19:09:48

Free to good home - Electric trolley

Hi All,

I have an electric trolley I acquired with the intention of making either a
winch for what ever trailer I eventually get/make or a device to clip to the
main wheel and use an electric motor to pull the plane.

But at this moment in time I need the space more than anything else, so if
anyone on this list has use for a good high power 24V motor, it's available
for immediate collection.  It would need a transit sized van or trailer and
needs to be picked up from Witney (near Oxford, UK).

If I still have it next weekend, I'll pull the motor off and dump the rest.

Cheers,
Mark.