Europa-List: Andair/Static Braid/Chat a Chit.

Subject: Europa-List: Andair/Static Braid/Chat a Chit.
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 09:51:39

Graham,
Haven't decided what to do with this static situation, but I like the aluminium
elbow like you helped install on Paul Macs a/c. Poor old bugger is Mac, with
his Achiles tendon. Did you hear about that??? Any news out of Andair about my
internal filter element??? I am going to send you that money too, haven't
forgotten, just sorting it out with Kingsley when he beams it over.
Reg
Tony R.