Re: Europa-List: RE: Europa-List Tunnel Cable Guides

Subject: Re: Europa-List: RE: Europa-List Tunnel Cable Guides
From: KARL HEINDL <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 14:01:25

Steve,

As Nick and many others I have the clear nylon tubes (from ACS or some
hardware stores) from
in front of the firewall to the pulleys, p-clipped to the tunnel sides. That
way there is no interferenc
anywhere. I have the tirgear and am using the tunnel with floor window also
for baggage.

Regards,   Karl

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger