Re: Europa-List: Teflon 666 hose

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Teflon 666 hose
From: James Nelson <europajim@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 20:42:27

Paul,
        No, I went to my local auto parts store (NAPA) and got some "fuel
injection" rated fuel lines.  Replacing all the rubber hoses from Europa
woth this has proven a good move.  The fuels in the States is full of
additives and I wanted something that would stand up to that garbage.
You just pretend you are using europa hose and throw away the europa
supplied stuff.  I ran teflon hose with SS braid on the exterior for the
run from my fuel pump forward to the engine.  Then used the same for the
return from the engine back to the tank.  All the rest is just fuel
injection rated hose.

Jim Nelson