Re: Europa-List: Teflon 666 hose

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Teflon 666 hose
From: Paul McAllister <paul.mcallister@qia.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 19:11:41

Jim,

Maybe you did what I am thinking of doing.  I'd like to remove all of the
rubber fuel lines in my Europa and replace them with 666 hose.  I don't want
to go to the trouble of putting AN style fittings on my tank and fuel
selector, I just want to use the hose clips and barbs that are installed.
Is this what you did?

Paul