Europa-List: wheel well opening lenght

Subject: Europa-List: wheel well opening lenght
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwmsystems.fi>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 23:33:54

Dear Builders!

My centre console bulkhead (mudguard) is 18 cm
forward from the seat back face (Mono Manual
page 11-5). It means 83 cm backward from the front
of the firewall. I know - it should be 20 /81 cm,
like they call in the Europa Newsletter #31.

Should the wheel well opening really be 79 cm from
the front of the firewall (Manual page 21-1)?

Should the end of the opening be square or round
like the shape of the recess in the bottom of the
fuselage (radius 15 cm)?

The rearmost end of the recess is only 75 cm from the
front of the firewall. If I cut more, there will appear
foam-between-glasses-structure area.

It is about midnight but hope somebody is still awake.

Many thanks - I will wait for comments.

Raimo M W Toivio

OH-XRT #417
OH-CVK