Re: Europa-List: Return flow restrictor?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Return flow restrictor?
From: Ronald J. Parigoris <rparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 11:09:24

Do Not arcive

Hello R.C. Harrison

I kinda sortta thought of sarcasm, but didn't get it  ;-(

Carburation is something i have always been in tune with. You do not need very
much to clog a small orifice. Just a tad of rubber from assembly or a piece of
debris from assembly, or slow but sure "Carb Snot" formation.

Not many from the flock of Europas having gravity win, when pilot does not want
it to.

Nice to know symptoms though.

Hopeless Technicrat
Ron Parigoris