Europa-List: stall warner mod 61A - drawing error

Subject: Europa-List: stall warner mod 61A - drawing error
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 10:09:22

I just collected my Mod 61A from Kirkbymoorside last week. Yesterday
I stuck a copy of the wing LE template onto card and offered it up to
the wing. Alas! it didn't match the profile. Then I noticed that the
template was marked BL52.25, whereas the instructions referred to
BL102. Sure enough, sliding the template towards the root gave a good
fit. I called the factory and Roger fax'd me a copy of the template
---From the Mod 61B instructions, which correctly shows BL102.

So, if you have received Mod 61A with a template marked anything
other than BL102, you should get in touch with the factory for the
correct drawing.

regards

Rowland