Re: Europa-List: Post Cure time?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Post Cure time?
From: TELEDYNMCS@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 19:02:00

In a message dated 4/16/2003 11:57:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
rparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.us writes:

> What components are not necessary to post cure?

Ron,

Because of concern about this issue by an A&P friend with lots of composite
experience helping me with my kit I specifically asked this question of John
Hurst and he told me that no components require post cure if you have the
pre-skinned version. Further, he said that all components that do require
post curing have already been done in the pre-skinned kits. Don't know if
you're skinning your own TP, ailerons and flaps, though. Might want to check
with the factory.....

Regards,

John Lawton
Dunlap, TN
A-245  -  425 hours building and still going strong~