Europa-List: EFIS

Subject: Europa-List: EFIS
From: PreDial@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 08:18:51

We have recently completed modifying our monowheel instrument panel to fit
the BMA EFIS One and EFIS Lite.  It really wasn't too difficult.  I have
described the mod on BMA's discussion board under Installation, Europa XS.  I
gave Greg photos at SNF and he promised to put them on the BMA web site soon.
 There are some significant differences of BMA and GRT products.  I believe
Malcolm will try to clarify these items here on the list.  Just review the
work BMA did to get Lancair's approval.

Jim & Heather A185