Re: Europa-List: fuel line connectors

Subject: Re: Europa-List: fuel line connectors
From: craig ellison <craig.ellison2@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 21:10:36

Hi Rob,

I went with 1/2" rubber hose from the gascolator.  Then split with a 'Y'
fitting purchased from McMasters.  Then downstream from the pumps used AN
fittings to join them back into a single to the engine.  I basically copied
what Kevin Klinefelter had done.  Can send picture if you'd like.

craig ellison
A205
silverton. OR----- Original Message -----
From: "Rob Neils" <RobNeils@aimcomm.com>
Subject: Europa-List: fuel line connectors

> What's the recommended method for splitting the fuel line into two lines
to accommodate the fuel pumps then reuniting the lines again.

> I've put together brass fittings to bifurcate the line before the pumps
and rejoining the lines back into a single one after the pumps.  The problem
is that the brass fittings weigh more than the pumps!

> Has anyone come up with a better way?  Plastic?  If plastic will the
connectors hold up to the gas and vibration?