Re: Europa-List: monowheel kit for sale

Subject: Re: Europa-List: monowheel kit for sale
From: Paul Boulet <possible2do@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 13:02:59

Hi Alan;
I was in the same boat as you.  A new baby, job change, my build partner leaving
the area... all these things conspired to keep my from my dream.  Fortunately
I met the owner of Phoenix Composites at last year's Sun 'n Fun fly-in and was
able to enlist their help.  I show up at their hanger one long weekend a month
and get supervised help in building.  There are other builder assist centers
here in the states as well.  The result of all this is I should be flying within
60 days.
The reason I pass this info on is for other potential buyers so they will know
there is plenty of help available to finish the plane if logistics stop you from
completing it the way you first envisioned.
Best of luck to your future.  Flying is living... everything else is just
waiting
Paul Boulet, A212, Malibu, California N914PB
 Alan Gilbert <alangilbert@classicfm.net> wrote:--> Europa-List message posted
by: "Alan Gilbert"

Europa Monowheel kit 497 is offered for sale.
No reasonable offer refused.

I regret that I am unable to afford the time necessary to build my
Europa. Trying to run a business and other commitments for the foreseeable
future mean that it has taken me 2 years just to complete the stage 1 kit.
At this rate, I will be pushing up daisies long before the plane ever flies.
I really enjoy the build process and all the work to date has been to an
exemplary standard. Mark and Neville at the factory commented that the
glass-work on the stabilators was the best they'd seen.
This really is a project for those with plenty of time and or for the
retired. I plan to purchase another kit in a few years time when I am able
to commit myself to the hours necessary.
The kit is complete minus engine and includes Graeme Singleton tail wheel
kit, speed kit, fuselage and wing kit.
All the glass-work on the stabs, flaps and ailerons completed but not yet
signed off.
Cost 19500 when purchased - any reasonable offer considered.
Based in Lincolnshire U.K
Please contact off forum on alangilbert@classicfm.net
Alan Gilbert
497