RE: Europa-List: Painting Jigs

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Painting Jigs
From: Rob Housman <robh@hyperionef.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 09:24:50

I have several pictures of a jig that supports each wing by the spar only,
made from square steel tube, and provided by another builder - the pictures
and the identity of the other builder (presently in the deep recesses of my
mind and unavailable) are on my office PC. I will forward the pictures and
give proper credit to the designer of the jig later today.

Best regards,

Rob Housman
A070