Re: Europa-List: Wing jig?Re: Europa-List: [Fwd: Meigs Field

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Wing jig?Re: Europa-List: [Fwd: Meigs Field
From: Ed <bizzarro@easynet.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 08:22:35

Yes I did mean Florida, it was midnight and I was tired. I'll take my
comments about the "vote rigging" back for legal reasons!!

Anyway on the subject of jigs, we just made up wooden jigs that look very
much like the trestles that you can find at any aircraft mantainance shop. I
do have pictures but I will have to get them developed.

I understand that when the sprayer sprays the wings he will need to have the
wings absolutely secure so they cannot move.

I believe that you can buy cheap plastic trestles in some DIY shops that
might serve the purpose if they are ridgid enough.

Ed