RE: Europa-List: fuel flow

Subject: RE: Europa-List: fuel flow
From: Peter Zutrauen <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 12:21:33

I'm also quite interested in the GrandRapids EFIS - but I've got lots of
time before I commit to a vendor.

You'd need two sensors and subtract if the Grand Rapids system can not
accommodate. I believe Matronics makes a subtractive thingy (see at:
http://www.matronics.com/fuelchec/RFC/index.htm )

It's quite expensive though for what it does. Also I'm not sure if it is
only compatible with their unit.

Cheers,
Pete
A239