Europa-List: Radiator hoses wanted for 912 Classic

Subject: Europa-List: Radiator hoses wanted for 912 Classic
From: Cripps David <david.cripps@spsystems.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 11:22:46

I am in the process of finishing off a replumbing job, replacing rubber coolant
hoses throughout my 912 Classic. Unfortunately, Europa have had a delay of about
4 weeks in getting in the new shaped hoses that link the radiators to the
expansion tank and water pump (hoses: CO2 and CO3).

Is there any possibility that someone who has not quite got to that point in
installing
their engine into a 912-powered Classic, have these hoses that I could
'borrow' for a few weeks, and then when Europa get the new ones in (about end
April) I'll send you those new ones? It would mean that I could finish off this
job, rather than be grounded for the next four weeks!

It may be a long shot, but perhaps someone has got all the bits for the engine
installation, but hasn't quite got to that assembly stage where the hoses are
needed?

If you are able to help, I'd be most grateful and would happily cover all
postage
etc. Please reply off forum to david.cripps@spsystems.com, ot call me on 07970
140950.

Many thanks

David
Europa Classic GBWJH

Visit SP at stand J06/L01 at the JEC Composites Show, Paris, 1st-3rd April 2003

All sales of goods are subject to the terms and conditions of sale (the
Conditions)
of SP Systems (the Company) which are available on request from the Company
or may be viewed on our Website (http://www.spsystems.com).

Any advice given by the Company in connection with the sale of goods is given
in good faith but the company only warrants that advice in writing is given with

reasonable skill and care.  All advice is otherwise given subject to the
Conditions.

The contents of this message and any attachments are confidential and
are intended solely for the attention and use of the addressee only.
Information contained in this message may be subject to legal,
professional or other privilege or may otherwise be protected by other
legal rules. This message should not be copied or forwarded to any other
person without the express permission of the sender. If you are not the
intended recipient you are not authorised to disclose, copy, distribute
or retain this message or any part of it.