Europa-List: Fuel lines/fuel lines/

Subject: Europa-List: Fuel lines/fuel lines/
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 19:12:06

Gidday,
I have been following this thread for a while, because I started it. I am
surprised there isn't anything definitive, but I appreciate there is a
difference between ID and OD. I do however "not" have my head around why you
would need a restrictor in any  fuel return line, irrespective of engine type?
Superficially, or based on "downunder" common sense (dare I say it......and I
have this horrible feeling I am about to eat dirt ), but, it doesn't gel. So,
why is it so? and why isn't there a bit more defiinitive answers to the fuel
dimension questions?
Reg
Anonymous, until I work out if I am right or not.
P.S. Yes, I know this is a falacy.