Re: Europa-List: Strobes

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Strobes
From: kbcarpenter@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 21:26:09

I have my strobe on the top of the fin,  It is not a problem in the way of
electrical or antenna interference.  I do not fly at night.  In late evening
or very overcast conditions, I occasionally catch a glimpse of the light out
of the corner of my eye, reflected in the window.  Not a significant
distraction but  it is there.
Ken Carpenter
N9XS