RE: Europa-List: Aircraft to get PPL

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Aircraft to get PPL
From: Jeremy Davey <jeremycrdavey@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 16:18:28

Allan,

It was no big deal for me. Based on a statistical sample of one, I suggest
you get your training in where you can get a decent standard at a decent
price, then think about issues like low vs. high wing when you convert to
your Europa. I've got that stage to come yet, but I'm already sure I'll have
more significant changes to think about (like going from trigear aircraft
like the PA28 and Slingsby Firefly to a monowheel).

Regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey

Europa XS Monowheel 537M G-EZZA