Europa-List: Thumb Tack remedy to heavy feet.

Subject: Europa-List: Thumb Tack remedy to heavy feet.
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 10:16:32

Tony and heavy footed co.
I hope you have therefore installed Graham Singletons rudder mod, as otherwise
Graham tells me the combined force due to the very high mechanical advantage of
pushing, especially with both feet, is about 800 lbs, and all of this is
concentrated on your bottom rudder hinge. Another good reason to ensure at
least in your own beast you have it, but I am sure you already do. As to the
Airmaster demonstrator, well maybe a mod is in order, or put some thumb tacks
through your soles so that when you push, it hurts   :-)
Reg
Tony Renshaw