Re: Europa-List: Pip-pin wanted

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Pip-pin wanted
From: paul stewart <pauld.stewart@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 19:38:14

David

Like Bob, Im not aware of an upgrading of the torque tube pip pins. I do
however have a couple of the original 1/4" pip pins spare somewhere as a
result of making a c**k up of drilling the 1/4" holes in my tail plane
bushes. The fix was to ream out to 5/16" and then pay an arm and a leg for
new pip pins. If Fergus Kyle does not sort you out, get in touch off list
(paul-d.stewart@virgin.net)

Regards

Pal Stewart  #432