Europa-List: 7-Day Matronics List Browse Enhancement...

Subject: Europa-List: 7-Day Matronics List Browse Enhancement...
From: Matt Dralle <dralle@matronics.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 18:57:51

Dear Listers,

Neil Hulin of the Zenith-List at Matronics wrote to me suggesting I add a
"total of available messages" column to the 7-Day List Browse Main page,
and it seemed like a great idea!  I've made the modifications and I think
many will find it extremely helpful as well.  Have a look at the following URL:

         http://www.matronics.com/listbrowse/

Best regards,

Matt Dralle
Matronics Email List Admin...

Matt G Dralle | Matronics | PO Box 347 | Livermore | CA | 94551
925-606-1001 V | 925-606-6281 F | dralle@matronics.com Email
http://www.matronics.com/ WWW | Featuring Products For Aircraft