Europa-List: Thanks to all

Subject: Europa-List: Thanks to all
From: Trems <Tremsx2@lvcm.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 12:19:24

Hi all"

  I just wanted to thank everybody for all the feed back that I have received.
 It has been very helpful and very informative.  A lot of the builders have
given
a lot of support knowing that this is a very big decision and a lot of money.
At this time there are a lot of unknowns for me as this will be my first
aircraft.
I have a few questions about getting my private licenses.  I need to email or
talk
with someone about this one.     Also the insurance company said that I need
some instruction with a tail dragger if I get the mono wheel so I need to find
out how to go about doing that.  The insurance company that I went thru is
EAA Falcon insurance.  Has anyone had any bad experiences with Falcon.
Well that's all for now and thanks for all the feed back from everyone and the
support.

                                                                    Allan
                                                              Las Vegas,NV