Europa-List: test flying in the NW of England?

Subject: Europa-List: test flying in the NW of England?
From: Richard <riddon@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 17:12:22

I am pleased to report that after finally finding my engine final inspection
check list last night, the 912S in G-RIXS fired up for the first time today,
no problem  What a milestone!

I was hoping that Andy would be able to do the test flying from Wombleton
during April but unfortunately he is away having some sun n fun etc.

I am now looking for someone to do the test flying and a venue to fly from.
Ideally not too far from Preston. (Blackpool has now become very expensive
at around 13 per landing).

Any suggestions?

My phone no. is 01772 600582

Richard Iddon.