Europa-List: door distortion

Subject: Europa-List: door distortion
From: Runnymede73@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 11:34:46

exactly the same distortion occured on my factory built grob 109b
it has taken 16 years to bend out about 1/2 an inch
no apparent water leaks but some wind noise noticed
looks bad but nothing can be done except change the doors and plexiglass
still 16 years 'aint bad'
the porche type 4 engine giving 95 hp is also worth considering in the europa
understand that limbach are marketing a fuel injected version giving
about 130hp at 3000 revs. my bog standard engine has done about 1770 hours
and some have gone on to over 4000 not bad eh.
bill d