Europa-List: Europa List: naca vents

Subject: Europa-List: Europa List: naca vents
From: DaveMiller@ca.cgugroup.com
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 08:41:49
 03/07/2003 08:39:23 AM,
        Serialize complete at 03/07/2003 08:39:23 AM

I'm one of the lucky ones, my naca vents broke while I was twiddling with
them prior to fitting.
In one of the Tony Bingelis books there's a suggestion for naca vents. I
made a plug, basically the same shape as the vents provided, cut a
matching hole in the fuselage to insert it, then glassed over it.
Added blue foam at the back and covered this as well, when the layup cured
dug out the foam, the tunnel opening can then be closed with a slider or
flap

Dave A061