Europa-List: Trailer woes...

Subject: Europa-List: Trailer woes...
From: Paul Boulet <possible2do@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 07:23:01

Hi all;

I've been in touch with a glider trailer mfg that may be interested in building
fiberglass enclosed trailers if there is enough interest.  They would be
lightweight,
low profile with fiberglass top that closes snugly onto the plane.  The
wings would slide in on dollies.  The first ones would be only for the
monowheel.
In the high priced real estate market of Southern California the estimated
price of $7,000 seems cheap... maybe not so in other parts.  Plus it frees
up my garage!

Please email me off line if you'd be willing to put $1,000 down to secure a
position
so I can tell the mfg how many initial orders we'd get.

As always, other solutions welcome.... at this point I have the feeling I'm
gonna
have to build a custom enclosed trailer.

Paul Boulet, N914PB