RE: Europa-List: Fuel Reducers

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fuel Reducers
From: Kevin Klinefelter <kevann@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 15:38:30

Hi Tony, The reducer I referred to comes with the 914 kit. The manual has
you go from the outlet of the Pro fuel filters(8MM) to the inlet of the fuel
pumps(12MM) requiring the J1006 to join the different size fuel hoses. I did
away with the little glass filters and installed an Andair gascolator. On
the outlet of the gascolator I put a 1/2" hose barb. Then we need to split
the 1/2' fuel hose to the pumps. I found a 1/2' Y fitting from McMaster. A
"Y" rather than a "T" makes for a little less bend and length of hose.
 Kevin K A211