Europa-List: Fuel Reducers

Subject: Europa-List: Fuel Reducers
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 21:28:18

Kevin,
I have a friend helping me install the cockpit module over the next week. He
has been ahead of me with the build and we are now going really fast! I have a
problem in that I don't actually know what the J1006 reducer is all about. I
like your ideas of a splitter but don't understand the significance of a
reducer? Any tips would be appreciated.
Reg
Tony Renshaw
Sydney Australia