Re: Europa-List: Windscreen and Windows

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Windscreen and Windows
From: John & Paddy Wigney <johnwigney@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 21:11:10

Troy Maynor wrote:

>Does anyone know the name of the company that provides the gray tinted windows
for the Europa here in the US? Is it possible there may be someone out there
that prefers the bronze tinted ones that I have instead of the gray ones?
Doesn't
hurt to ask I suppose. Maybe you are planning a tan or brown interior that
would match better.... Thanks, Troy Maynor

Hi Troy,

HOWGOZ the project ? Good progress I hope.

The company is LP Aero Plastics, Jeannette, Pennsylvania.  <
http://www.lpaero.com/ >
Contact is George Mesiarik, VP & Gen Mgr. 800-957-2376,
george@lpaero.com. He is usually at SunNFun.

Cheers, John