RE: Europa-List: Fuel sight gauges + How to see any Europafactory mod

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fuel sight gauges + How to see any Europafactory mod
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 23:15:25

And in respect of the PFA approved mods - the people who produced the
first one had to do a lot of work to convince PFA Engineering that
the mod _and_ the documentation were up to scratch. I feel that Club
members who have donated that amount of elbow-grease to the Club are
entitled to insist that the fruits of their labours are distributed
only to Club members - not to anyone who just wants to have it all
for nothing.

Hi! All.
This has been my experience also ..... plenty of takers .... "no honour
amongst thieves".... I think it goes!  Not even a word of thanks at times.
Bob Harrison G-PTAG