Europa-List: MAC Stick Grips

Subject: Europa-List: MAC Stick Grips
From: nigelcharles@tiscali.co.uk
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 23:23:43

Due to a redesign of my control sticks I have a pair of MAC Stick Grips
(Model G5) for sale. The G5 version has 4 pushbuttons for trim on the top
and a PTT button at the front. Mine are mounted on cranked aluminium sticks
and are wired with a 9pin  connector. Also provided is a custom made junction
box which gives priority to the left stick.

The MAC Stick Grips currently retail at $69 each. I am looking for 50 ($75)
for the pair plus shipping. Shipping costs will be from either UK or USA
as I can mail from within the USA if required.

Nigel Charles