Re: Europa-List: Main gear installation sequence

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Main gear installation sequence
From: Robert Berube <bberube@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 20:46:04

Hi John,
Here at Flight Crafters we have installed quite a number of tri gear legs
with all of them before the tops are bonded on.  We do not put the tops on
until everthing and I mean everything including a flange for the baggage
bulkhead plus all antennas and counter balance flanges.  We do not crawl
into the back of this thing.  For some of us would need a crane to pull us
out if we get in there. The front side of the baggage bulkhead can be
reached for taping.

Bob Berube A166 (Conventional Gear)
Flight Crafters