Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 29 Msgs - 02/14/03

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 29 Msgs - 02/14/03
From: DJA727@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 20:57:25

In a message dated 2/19/2003 9:28:45 AM Pacific Standard Time,
terrys@cisco.com writes:

> Hi Dave,
>
> When you get a moment, could you let us know what the final length was on
> the
> inserts. We are planning on implementing the softer mounts soon.
>
> Thanks,
> Terry Seaver
> A135 / N135TD

Believe it or not, I did not measure it. I made them about 1/4 inch shorter
than the uncompressed thickness of the O200 mounts. The paper I used to mark
the inserts is long gone. I basically estimated the amount the old insert was
shorter than the old mounts. I do have a picture I can email to you.

Dave