Europa-List: 3D image

Subject: Europa-List: 3D image
From: clevelee@cswebmail.com
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 17:03:31

Richard,

<My son, who has done quite a bit of 3d modelling, is working on the graphics
<for my tri gear and wondered if anyone has created a computer 3d model of a
<Europa which he could download? ( for a flight sim programme perhaps?).

I have recently launched a company specializing in scale RC models of
Experimental Aircraft.  By a strange coincidence the name of the company is
"Experimental Aircraft Models"!

With the mission of 'Enhancing the homebuilt experience' we are also offering an
RC simulator that includes sims of the ARF models we are offering.

Of course, the Europa is one of them.  We are currently programming the Europa
and it should be done in a few weeks.  We are using an excellent set of drawings
for both the 1/5th scale model and the sim that was kindly provided by Andy at
the factory.  We're hoping to have the sim and the prototype model at our booth
at Sun N' Fun.  We've completed the RV-6 and I can send you an image of that if
you'd like to see what the graphic would look like. (The models are all in white
so builders can apply their own aircraft color schemes) I can rotate the graphic
and get any angle you'd need (e.g. bottom).

I don't want to tie up bandwidth with might seem like a commercial comment, so
if you'd like to know more, feel free to contact me directly.  You can reach me
at experimentalaircraftmodels@earthlink.net also.  If there is general interest
expressed by other members of the forum about the model then I'd be happy
provide a little more information about what I'm doing.

Cleve Lee
A198 Mono XS, Jabiru 3300, N396ST
Detroit, MI

Richard Iddon. G-RIXS