Europa-List: Jacking block

Subject: Europa-List: Jacking block
From: Terry Seaver <terrys@cisco.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 12:56:36

A few weeks ago there was a thread on the email group on the subject of
mono-wheel jacking blocks, etc. I mentioned something about ours, and
got a return email asking if I had photos. I didn't at the time, but
have since created a web-site which includes some mods and building tips
David DeFord and I have come up with. The web site is currently at;

http://terryseaver.home.attbi.com/europa_page.html

My provider (attbi) has merged with another, so the site name is going
to be changing in the near future. I'll post the new name in an email
once the dust settles.

The mods section also includes a description and pictures of our cooling
baffle between the footwells that I described several months ago, and
had a request for pictures as well.

regards,
Terry Seaver
A135 / N135TD