RE: Europa-List: 3d model Europa?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: 3d model Europa?
From: McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 09:04:14

Glad to see that you're on your way to not making a mistake often seen on
Europas; i.e. two-dimensional computer graphics applied to a 3-D surface
and resulting in an effect not planned for!
An alternative is to "stretch" the 2-D model to allow for the extra lengths
accounted for by the third dimension.

Duncan Mcf.