RE: Europa-List: Cruise speed.

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Cruise speed.
From: Ray M. Knapp <rmkhomes@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 07:39:34

I recall reading results from the most recent Copperstate Flyin race,
showing Dennis Vories coming in 3rd with his 914 Turbo.  (Kim Prout was
also in the race).  I thought I recalled an average speed of 174 knots.
I can't seem to find the site where I read the posted results.  Anyone
recall?

Ray Knapp (Kit 196, 914 - just getting started)