RE: Europa-List: Fuel sight gauges

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fuel sight gauges
From: Dean Wiegand <dwiegand@surewest.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 15:50:18

That is what I was thinking too, so I took the ruler
and placed it around the seat back area, and the only
place I can come up with that would be low enough and
flat is on the passenger seatback at the corner where
it meets the tunnel - it could be on the pilot side,
but I think the passenger side would be easier to see.

P.S.  Thanks for the link Pete, I wanted to see a
"live" example, but I want to keep as much elbow room
as possible.

Dean Wiegand
Sacramento CA USA
dwiegand@surewest.net